How to assemble Moshi’s Deep Purple™?
Moshi’s foldable UV sanitizer, Deep Purple™, provides a full 360° removal of germs, bacteria, and viruses from the personal items that you touch every day, in just 4 minutes! But how to set up the origami-inspired Deep Purple™? Rest assured that it is very easy! Please see our 3 steps below:
1. First, you need to open Deep Purple™ by detaching the magnetic flap and extending it completely as shown in the pictures below.
2. Then, you need to grab the two lateral sides and extend them until they are completely and firmly attached magnetically to the front and the back of the Deep Purple™, forming a box as shown in the pictures below.
3. Finally, grab the magnetic flap, close the lid and attach the flap magnetically to the front of Deep Purple™ as shown in the pictures below. Please make sure it’s closed properly so no outside light is able to get inside.
Now Deep Purple™ is ready to sanitize your device, keys, and many other things!
*Notice: Deep Purple™ is made with very rigid vegan leather. When first using Deep Purple™, you may notice you will need to apply a bit more pressure to properly secure the lid before use (The edge of the lid should be close to the LED light. Please use the picture below as a reference.). Rest assured that over time as you continue using Deep Purple™, the vegan leather will soften and become more flexible.
How to use Deep Purple™?
Deep Purple™ has a dual safety mechanism of both light and magnetic induction. Once Deep Purple™ is connected to a power source using the included USB-C to USB-A cable, please make sure it has been properly assembled and that the lid is completely closed before use.
In order to see the UV sanitation status of Deep Purple™, please see the instructions below:
1. After connecting Deep Purple™ to a power source, you will see a green indicator light before the cover is closed.
2. Put any item(s) you want to sanitize inside Deep Purple™ and close the lid. Once the lid has been securely closed, the light will turn purple to indicate that the sanitation has started. If the light is still green, please make sure the lid is closed properly by pushing in the front side of Deep Purple™ while pulling the lid towards you to pull it closer to the indicator light.
After around 3 minutes of sanitizing, the purple light will start to blink, which indicates that the sanitation is almost complete.
3. Once the sanitation has been fully completed, the light will turn green again.
4. To sanitize another item(s), simply open the lid and replace the item(s) inside Deep Purple™ to start the process again.
Another way of double-checking that the sanitation has been completed is by looking at the words “Deep Purple™” inside of Deep Purple™. After being exposed to UV rays, the words will change from white to purple*! You can see the photo below as a reference:
Before UV exposure
After UV exposure
*Kindly note that this purple color only lasts a few seconds after the sanitation is completed.
Deep Purple™ features an origami-inspired design that allows it to be folded flat to only 2 cm thick. This makes Deep Purple™ extremely portable and convenient. Slide it into your bag or suitcase to make sure that you can sanitize your item(s) wherever you go!
In order to fold Deep Purple™, the lid and the front wall must be extended in opposite directions. Once it has been completely extended, Deep Purple™ needs to be folded first in half by the middle and then the magnetic flap needs to be folded to securely attach both sides of Deep Purple™.
The outer magnetic flap allows you to securely carry the USB-C to USB-A cable and to make sure it will not get lost within your bag. Please use the pictures below as a reference.
Will the object receive a full 360° sanitation inside Moshi’s Deep Purple™?
Yes! Deep Purple™ provides a full 360° removal of germs, bacteria, and viruses from the personal items that you touch every day, in just 4 minutes! Please make sure that the item(s) is placed on the LumiClear™ platform which allows the UV light to bounce up from the bottom of Deep Purple™ and make contact with the object that will be cleaned.
This 360° exposure to the UV light allows the object to be completely sanitized without the need of flipping the object mid-cycle. You can see the LumiClear™ platform and how it works in the images below:
How big is Moshi’s Deep Purple™ and what is included?
Deep Purple™ comes with a 50 cm long USB-C to USB-A cable which allows you to connect it to multiple power sources!
Deep Purple™ also features an outer magnetic flap which allows you to wrap the included USB-C to USB-A cable and stay organized as well. Furthermore, it has a total of 8 inner UV lights (2 UVA and 6 UVC) which sanitizes your objects within Deep Purple™.
While folded, the Deep Purple™ is very easy to carry in your backpack or purse since it is only 2 cm thick! Please see the full dimensions of the Deep Purple™ as follows:
Length: 21.7 cm
Width: 18 cm
Height: 2 cm
Length: 21.7 cm
Width: 13 cm
Height: 6.1 cm