You may be experiencing audio issues due to a software issue with the latest Andriod phones - Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, P30 Pro, etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Apple SuperDrive to any of Moshi USB adapters?
- Can I use Symbus without the power adapter?
- Does USB-C Audio Adapter work with the original Apple 3-button remote control earphones or other MFi earphones?
- Error message to unplug USB-C Multimedia Adapter.
- Firmware updates for Moshi USB-C, audio and power solutions
- How do I change my ProGeo adapter plug?
- How to change the plugs on my World Travel Adapter?
- How to replace the fuse of my World Travel Adapter?
- How use the Australian Plug on my World Travel Adapter?
- I'm looking for a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K resolution at 60 Hz.