You can not use Apple SuperDrive (external DVD reader) with any 2+ port hubs, such as our Multimedia adapter. You can only connect the device by using a one-port adapter, such as our USB-C to USB adapter.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Apple SuperDrive to any of Moshi USB adapters?
- Can I use Symbus without the power adapter?
- Error message to unplug USB-C Multimedia Adapter.
- Firmware updates for Moshi USB-C, audio and power solutions
- How do I change my ProGeo adapter plug?
- How to change the plugs on my World Travel Adapter?
- How to replace the fuse of my World Travel Adapter?
- How use the Australian Plug on my World Travel Adapter?
- I'm looking for a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K resolution at 60 Hz.
- I'm using your USB-C to HDMI adapter that supports 4K/60Hz, but I only get 4K/30Hz.