This means that the total current is intelligently distributed between the two or more connected devices. The Moshi product identifies that more then one device is connected and distribute the current according to each device requirements. Ensuring that the charging of all connected devices is optimized.
Articles in this section
- Adapting to no adaptor—Will you embrace wireless charging with the new iPhone?
- How to get the fastest wireless charging speeds
- Qi vs home brew wireless charging technologies. How do their fast-charging claims stack up?
- The Ultimate Guide to Wireless Charging
- What is Qi Extended Power Profile (EPP)? Moshi's guide to the latest in wireless fast-charging technology.
- Which iPhone is fastest when it comes to wireless charging?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-A port and wirelessly at the same time using Porto Q?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-C of Porto Q?
- Can Q series chargers charge my AirPods with wireless charging?
- Can Symbus Q/Porto Q/Otto Q charge through my phone case?