Symbus' charging LED changes color (orange or green) depending on your device's charging current. If your device is at 100% but under a heavy load, a higher charging current is needed and the LED light will remain orange. This behavior is normal and the LED will eventually green once a lower charging current is detected.
Articles in this section
- My iVisor AG/Umbra screen protector isn't sticking anymore.
- How to install/remove my iGlaze for MacBook case?
- My ClearGuard keyboard protector isn't sticking anymore.
- My iGlaze rubber feet are coming off.
- What does the LED light on my Symbus indicate?
- Why is my battery at 100% but Symbus' charging LED is still orange?