Yes, you can charge two devices together! Connect one device via the USB-A port of Porto Q and rest the other on the wireless charging pad.
Articles in this section
- Adapting to no adaptor—Will you embrace wireless charging with the new iPhone?
- How to get the fastest wireless charging speeds
- Qi vs home brew wireless charging technologies. How do their fast-charging claims stack up?
- The Ultimate Guide to Wireless Charging
- What is Qi Extended Power Profile (EPP)? Moshi's guide to the latest in wireless fast-charging technology.
- Which iPhone is fastest when it comes to wireless charging?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-A port and wirelessly at the same time using Porto Q?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-C of Porto Q?
- Can Q series chargers charge my AirPods with wireless charging?
- Can Symbus Q/Porto Q/Otto Q charge through my phone case?
Please sign in to leave a comment.