Yes, you can charge two devices together! Connect one device via the USB-A port of Porto Q and rest the other on the wireless charging pad.
Articles in this section
- Qi vs proprietary wireless charging technologies. How do their fast-charging claims stack up?
- The Ultimate Guide to Wireless Charging
- What is Qi Extended Power Profile (EPP)? Moshi's guide to the latest in wireless fast-charging technology.
- Can I charge a device via the USB-A port and wirelessly at the same time using Porto Q?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-C of Porto Q?
- Can Q series chargers charge my AirPods with wireless charging?
- Can Symbus Q/Porto Q/Otto Q charge through my phone case?
- Charging with iGlaze Ion/IonSuit.
- How does Porto Q 5K work?
- How much faster is Otto Q for wireless charging?