The USB-C port of the Porto Q only supports power in. You would not be able to charge a device via the USB-C port. You can charge a device wirelessly and/or via the USB-A port.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge a device via the USB-A port and wirelessly at the same time using Porto Q?
- Can I charge a device via the USB-C of Porto Q?
- Can Symbus Q/Porto Q/Otto Q charge through my phone case?
- Charging with iGlaze Ion/IonSuit.
- How does Porto Q 5K work?
- How much faster is Otto Q for wireless charging?
- How to charge my IonBank and phone at the same time?
- How to check the power on my portable battery?
- Is there any way I can charge my IonSlim using a USB-C computer?
- Portable Batteries Charging Capacity