Finding the right product(s) for your device can be a bit confusing, especially as newer models come out. Follow our guide below to locate your iPad model.
Once you know your product's model, you can then check the 'Spec' section on the product page to verify if the product works on your device.
Identifying your iPad
Remove any case on your iPad and turn it over. Towards the bottom of the iPad, you will see 2 small lines of information. The last information on the first line will be the product's model number as seen in the photo below.
Use this model number to locate the type of iPad you have below:
- iPad (6th generation) - A1893, A1954
- iPad (5th generation) - A1822, A1823
- iPad (4th generation) - A1458, A1459, A1460
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) - A1876, A2014, A1895, A1983
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) - A1670, A1671, A1821
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) - A1584, A1652
- iPad Pro (11-inch) - A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch) - A1701, A1709, A1852
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch) - A1673, A1674
- iPad Air 2 - A1566, A1567
- iPad Air - A1474, A1475, A1476
- iPad mini 4 - A1538, A1550
- iPad mini 3 - A1599, A1600
- iPad mini 2 - A1489, A1490, A1491
- iPad mini - A1432, A1454, A1455