The Vitros case has been designed with a very subtle microgrid on the inside of the case. Due to the design of the newer iPhones, these dots are in place to prevent watermarks forming between the phone and the case.
Articles in this section
- Are Moshi cases compatible with my Moshi screen protector?
- Are Moshi cases wireless charging compatible?
- Are Moshi iPhone X cases compatible with iPhone XS?
- Can I use another SnapTo™ case along with Overture SnapTo™ (11 Pro/11 Pro Max)?
- Does Capto support multiple viewing angles in kickstand mode?
- Does SuperSkin have a raised bezel/front?
- How to use Capto’s MultiStrap™ (kickstand + selfie grip)
- Is Altra’s wrist strap detachable?
- Is SuperSkin fully transparent?
- My Vitros is turning yellow.