Symbus' charging LED changes color (orange or green) depending on your device's charging current. If your device is at 100% but under a heavy load, a higher charging current is needed and the LED light will remain orange. This behavior is normal and the LED will eventually green once a lower charging current is detected.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Symbus without the power adapter?
- Error message to unplug USB-C Multimedia Adapter.
- How do I change my ProGeo adapter plug?
- I'm looking for a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K resolution at 60 Hz.
- I'm using your USB-C to HDMI adapter that supports 4K/60Hz, but I only get 4K/30Hz.
- Is USB-C Digital Audio Adapter with Charging compatible with my Google Pixel?
- My Ethernet connection cuts out when my MacBook wakes up from sleep.
- The USB/HDMI adapter used to function properly, but it suddenly stopped working with my MacBook.
- What does the LED light mean on my USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter?
- What does the LED light on my Symbus indicate?