No, the Symbus needs to be connected to a power source to function.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my Apple SuperDrive to any of Moshi USB adapters?
- Can I use Symbus without the power adapter?
- Does USB-C Audio Adapter work with the original Apple 3-button remote control earphones or other MFi earphones?
- Firmware updates for Moshi USB-C, audio and power solutions
- How do I change my ProGeo adapter plug?
- How to change the plugs on my World Travel Adapter?
- How to replace the fuse of my World Travel Adapter?
- How use the Australian Plug on my World Travel Adapter?
- I'm looking for a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K resolution at 60 Hz.
- I'm using the latest Android version on my phone. Why is there no audio output from my USB-C Digital Audio Adapter?
Please sign in to leave a comment.